Global Growth Priority
Drive more human brand experiences.
The craft of marketing and its connection to innovative experiences and media represents the centerpiece for potential growth. CMOs must ensure that their brands stay true to their purpose and shift from B2B or B2C to B4H – “Brands for Humans”. By improving their effectiveness in leveraging the innovative media landscape, marketers will build the foundation for long term business growth and brand value.
1. Revolutionize marketing as B4H (Brands for Humans).
2. Elevate marketing craftsmanship.
3. Establish the financial value of a brand.
4. Transform the media ecosystem.
1. Shift from a focus on B2B or B2C to B4H. Adopt a “people-first” platform enabled by deep human insights that fuel brand innovation. Drive brand growth through acts - not just ads. 2. Define gold standards. Share insights. Drive innovation and creativity. 3. Create a universal framework for measuring how marketing impacts business growth. Help CMOs and their C-suite counterparts balance how they invest in both short- and long-term growth initiatives. 4. Develop a clear and transparent path to understanding the transition to the evolving digital ecosystem where we can understand true value throughout.
Global Brand Officer at LVMH
NORMAN DE GREVE
CMO at CVS Health
Chief Marketing Officer at Anheuser-Busch
Zaid Al-Qassab Chief Marketing Officer and Inclusion & Diversity Director at Channel 4
Dean Aragon CEO at Shell Brands International and Global VP
Ravi Dhar George Rogers Clark Professor of Management and Marketing and Director of the Yale Center for Customer Insights at the Yale School of Management
Josh Feldman CMO at NBCUniversal, Creative Partnerships
Jon Hall Head of Consumer Experience Strategy at Whirlpool
George Hammer Former Chief Content Officer at IBM
Jon Iwata Yale Center for Customer Insights Ogilvy Fellow
SY Lau Senior Management Advisor at Tencent
Allison Lewis Chief Growth Officer at Kimberly-Clark
Greg Lyons Chief Marketing Officer at PepsiCo Beverages North America
Mayra Rivera Chief Marketing Officer at USAA
Global Officer, Customer Experience, Loyalty and New Ventures at Marriott International
Chief Marketing Officer, Velocity at ViacomCBS
Vice President, YouTube Marketing at Google
Executive Vice President, Chief Brand and Marketing Officer at Lowe's
Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at Peloton
Chief Marketing Officer at BAT
EXERCISE YOUR PRIVILEGED CMO RESPONSIBILITY.
Let us know what your top priority is for the Global CMO Growth Summit on December 13, 2021. Plus, connect with over 1,200 Chief Marketers from the Global CMO Growth Council to drive growth for your own organization, as well as regenerate global economic and societal growth.
ANA will use your details to send you the requested information and to stay in touch via email about the ANA Masters Circle. You can unsubscribe at any time. We encourage you to read our privacy and cookies policy.