Global Growth Priority
Talent and Marketing Organization
Foster Modern Marketing’s Talent.
Achieve true diversity and inclusion throughout marketing’s talent pool. Develop the new talent and organizational workflows to drive peak performance across the existing marketing talent pool as well as attract a new generation of marketers.
1. Achieve true diversity and inclusion in our organizations.
2. Attract the very best talent to the marketing industry.
3. Transform the capabilities and organizational models to support modern marketing.
4. Develop CMOs to drive more growth.
1. Deliberately and with intention, develop a framework for acquiring, advancing and retaining talent within their own organizations.
2. Build the talent pipeline by connecting business and academia.
3. Make stronger connections between CMOs and academia. Address gaps in academic marketing curriculum to inspire students and attract them to a marketing career. Consider offering CMOs as speakers for the 4 Growth Priorities.
4. Facilitate CMOs ability to learn from SMEs outside of their own companies. Potential topics would not be purely marketing, but related/tangential skills and knowledge such as Story Telling, Data Analytics, etc. Create peer-to-peer learning exchanges.
Global Chief Product and Marketing Officer at the LEGO Group
CMO at American Express
Lynn Blashford Chief Marketing Officer at White Castle
Jennifer Breithaupt Industry Leader
Frank Cooper Chief Marketing Officer BlackRock
Mauricio Ferreira Chief Marketing Officer, Latin America & Caribbean at Microsoft
Neil Golden Lecturer Northwestern University Former CMO
Jennifer Halloran Head of Marketing and Brand at MassMutual
Alicia Hatch Chief Marketing Officer at Deloitte Consulting
Rahul Malhotra Head of Brand Strategy and Stewardship at Shell
Patrick McLean SVP & Chief Marketing Officer at Walgreens
Sarah Personette VP, Global Client Solutions at Twitter
Andrea Sengara Head of Marketing, U.S. at Campari Group
EXERCISE YOUR PRIVILEGED CMO RESPONSIBILITY.
Connect with the 1,200 Chief Marketers of the Global CMO Growth Council to drive growth for your own organization, as well as regenerate global economic and societal growth.
ANA will use your details to send you the requested information and to stay in touch via email about the ANA Masters Circle. You can unsubscribe at any time. We encourage you to read our privacy and cookies policy.